Bled and its surroundings
Our hotel in Bled offers the most beautiful views of Lake Bled, the island, the castle and the magnificent Mount Triglav in the distance. The tradition of the idyllic subalpine resort dates back more than 100 years, when Arnold Rikli developed a unique medical method based on the local healing water.
Included in the package (5 nights - 6 days)
- Vouchers worth 50 EUR per room for use of wellness centre services and restaurants during your stay.
- A Thai massage package that includes:
- Unlimited use of the hotel pool (water at 27°C) and hotel gym with a view and unlimited use of the thermal pools (around 30°C) of the Wellness Centre.
- Night use of pools in the Wellness Centre every Friday and Saturday until 11 p.m. and discounts on the use of saunas in the Wellness Centre.
- During Winter Break (from February 17th to March 5th 2017), an interesting themed entertainment programme will take place guided by Zaki and Rozi the swans.
- Zaki’s family bonus card offers different seasonal activities and discounts.
- Free Wifi
- Parking (subject to availability)
EXPERIENCES IN BLED?
1. Sports activities: swimming, jogging, cycling, Nordic walking, hiking, rowing, golfing, cross-country skiing, alpine skiing, diving, canyoning, horseback riding, hunting, and fishing
2. Walking around Lake Bled and watching the beautiful Bled swans
3. Boat ride in “pletna”, a specific lake boat, where you can pull the wishing bell
4. Bled Castle with its traditional printing machine, herbal gallery, wine cellar and forge
5. Fiaker carriage ride
6 Visit to the “Triglav Flower”, Bled Information Centre, with an interesting educational presentation on the Triglav National Park
7. Summer tobogganing on the Straža Hill
8. Visit to the majestic Vintgar Gorge
9. Carnolian Bee Museum
10. Golf course with the richest tradition in Slovenia and the most beautiful view, surrounded by majestic Alpine mountain peaks
11. Hop-on hop-off bus to discover the local area
12. Visit to the Slavko Avsenik Gallery
13. Visit to the beautiful Pokljuka Plateau with the biathlon centre
14. Perfect starting point to explore Slovenia (Postojna Cave, Ljubljana, Piran, Portorož, Lipica, etc.)
... and much more!