Relax in Bled
Included in the package (5 nights - 6 days):
- Accommodation in half board.
- A voucher worth EUR 50 per room for services used in our wellness centers and restaurants during your stay.
- A body relaxation massage
- Unlimited use of the thermal pools (approx. 30 ° C) from the wellness center to the neighboring hotel (swimming pools will be closed from 27 March to 7 April, 2017).
- Nightly use of the swimming pools in the wellness center every Friday and Saturday until 11 pm and discounts on the use of saunas in the wellness center (swimming pools will be closed from 27 March to 7 April, 2017).
- During the winter holidays (from 17 February to 5 March 2017), an interesting thematic entertainment program will be set up, guided by Zaki and Rozi, the swans.
- The Zaki family card offers different seasonal activities and discounts.
- Free WIFI.
- Parking (subject to availability).
Experiences in Bled?
1. Sports activities: swimming, jogging, cycling, Nordic walking, hiking, rowing, golfing, cross-country skiing, alpine skiing, supping, canyoning, horseback riding, hunting, and fishing
2. Walking around Lake Bled and watching the beautiful Bled swans
3. By “pletna” boat to the island, where you can pull the wishing bell
4. Bled Castle with its traditional printing machine, herbal gallery, wine cellar and forge
5. Fiaker carriage ride 6 Visit to the “Triglav Flower”, Bled Information Centre, with an interesting educational presentation on the Triglav National Park
7. Summer tobogganing on the Straža Hill
8. Visit to the majestic Vintgar Gorge
9. Carnolian Bee Museum
10. Golf course with the richest tradition in Slovenia and the most beautiful view, surrounded by majestic Alpine mountain peaks
11. Hop-on hop-off bus to discover the local area
12. Visit to the Slavko Avsenik Gallery
13. Visit to the beautiful Pokljuka Plateau with the biathlon centre
14. Perfect starting point to explore Slovenia (Postojna Cave, Ljubljana, Piran, Portorož, Lipica, etc.)
... and much more!